Turf Revolution Soil Test Kits
Our soil test offers you a customized lawn, vegetable garden, or flower bed soil improvement program based on Golf Course Technology.
Turf Revolution soil test kits act as a container to collect the soil sample in. The box has a postage paid label on it as well as an address to the laboratory where the soil test will be completed. Within 7-10 days you will receive a customized lawn care, vegetable garden, or flower bed program with results which explain which nutrients to use, and when to apply them.
The Top Ten Benefits of Soil Testing
1) Soil Testing saves you money. Stop the costly guesswork, the lab tells you what your lawn or garden needs. Instead of overspending on fertilizers and pesticides, you will now know exactly what products to use and how much of them to use.
2) Soil Testing is an effective way to control weeds, insects and disease without using pesticides. Many of these pests are the result of nutrient imbalances or other problems in the soil. Soil testing is the only way to identify and correct these problems. Why not prevent the pests before they get started?
3) They’re so easy to use. Turf Revolution’s Soil Test Kits are easy to use and even easier to understand. Imagine having your own personal laboratory helping you take care of your lawn or garden. Our kits give you that power. They really are science made simple.
4) They’re so inexpensive. Our convenient postage-paid soil test kits are actually cheaper than getting a soil test done at a lab. Our kits are a small investment in a successful lawn or garden care program.
5) Finally, you can track your progress. Performing a soil test every two years will allow you to see how you’re improving the soil in your target area. Watch as pH levels and nutrients are slowly optimized for the growth of your turf or plants.
6) You’re tired of struggling to make your plants or grass grow to their maximum ability. We’ve all had those spots in our lawns that just don’t want to grow, shrubs that don’t meet size expectations, or veggie plantings that fail to produce to full capacity. A soil test will identify the problem and better yet, provide you with the solution. Finally, a thick, beautiful lawn, gorgeous plants, and bountiful crops are just one test away.
7) Not all soil profiles are created equal from property to property. The soil beneath your lawn and garden may be substantially different from the soil beneath your neighbour’s, so why are you using the same approach? Your soil can be affected by many things such as the type of trees present or the geological properties of your immediate area. Many retailers carry products manufactured in other parts of the country for other types of soil. How can you be sure they’re right for your soil? A soil test is your best guide to success.
8) Because you’re tired of the endless product pitches and promises. Tired of trying product after product only to watch your lawn deteriorate or gardens not produce? The results from our soil test are from an independent, accredited laboratory. We, at Turf revolution, never see your results nor can we influence the lab. They only care about helping your lawn or garden, and their recommendations will be based upon what’s best for your situation and not for our bottom line. To maintain their accreditation their recommendations are based only upon science.
9) Because you’re a smart, educated consumer. Who has time or money to waste? You want to be sure that what you buy will answer your needs. A soil test ensures that the products you buy for your lawn will work the way that they’re supposed to.
10) Because this year, you want the best lawn and gardens on the street. By focusing on what your soil really needs, grass will be thicker, darker and more beautiful than ever before, vegetables will be piling high in the beds, shrubs and perennials will be lush and full of flowers. Imagine being the envy of your neighbourhood. Make soil testing your key to success!